Filum is a small but amazing tech startup that is building a business data platform that helps companies making data-driven business decisions. Interestingly, Customer Data Platform (CDP) is one of the built-in applications in the platform. Filum is headquartered in Silicon Valley with engineering and operations teams in Vietnam.
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our talented teams in Ho Chi Minh City. You will be one of the very first members to build Filum’s platform from the ground up to handle a massive amount of data and turn them into insights to help businesses. You will work with the modern tech stack and other cutting edge technology like Big Data and AI to build the coolest data platform ever for businesses.
What we are looking for
- 1+ years of experience in software testing (Web/Mobile app, API, Performance)
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- Familiar with general testing tools. Eg: Developer tools, Postman, etc
- Familiar with testing reports and management tools. Eg: Testrail
- Self-starter, capable of leading and owning a large aspect of the product
- Must be able to work in a distributed team model
- Ability to work in a metrics-based, fast-paced and dynamic team
- Ability to learn fast and continuous learning (we will test this out)
Where we are going to build a platform product that is:
- Connecting hundred of data sources and destinations
- Robust, scalable, highly available, reliable, and secure backend systems with GCP and on-premise micro-services.
- Serving from million to billion records of customer events.
- An end-to-end data backbone for data-rich operation systems from clients.
- Developing as many data applications as possible on our App Store
- Big Data system with AI capability.
What you can expect
- Silicon Valley-style work culture: move fast, break things, make mistakes, learn quick, and grow
- Extremely data-driven and process-driven in every company’s activity
- Opportunity to learn and extend the roles within the engineering team whatever it is, like research, analytics, automated test, business development, product management, devops,…
- Competitive compensation package with generous stock option grants
- Open, direct, collaborative, and no-politics working environment
- Dealing with many challenging engineering problems to build, scale, and secure the data platform