Manual QA Engineer
Join us to build a business data platform that enables data-driven business decisions. We started in May 2020 during the first Covid-19 pandemic hit with a strong belief that being more efficient and optimized is critical for businesses post-pandemic era. We see and feel the impact of our work as our client companies operate more intelligently, either externally with end-users or internally with their teams and operations.
Filum helps companies with their ever-growing data problems by collecting, cleaning, and enriching the data into a centralized place then utilizing the unified data via our extensible app store. Filum is on a mission to enable companies to make data-driven business decisions.
Filum is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to become a core member of our team. Ensuring our platform works correctly and as expected for various use cases and different user categories is of critical importance for our fast-growing business
- Participate in preparing test strategy and test plan for each product release
- Write test cases and conduct manual end-to-end testing on our web apps and services
- Create a test report and coordinate with product and engineering teams for bug fixing
- Taking part in continuous process improvement, giving process recommendations
What Makes You Standout
- 2+ years of experience in testing web application
- A tester mindset, be curious and come up with thorough test scenarios
- You are a self-starter, capable of leading and owning a large aspect of the product
- Experience with establishing test processes, organizing test reporting, and presenting results to the stakeholders
- Having QA Certificates and participated in data-driven process is a big plus